B*A*C*H's Blogtastical Playlist


Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Words of The Wind - A Whatever by Holly

You never hear them,
But they are there.
You might feel them,
Yet never care.
They try to speak,
To those that ignore.
They try to tell you,
How to open the door.

Yet you don't listen.
You don't care.
You don't acknowledge,
The words that are there.

So now I say,
To those reading this,
Head their advice,
To find eternal bliss.


(WOW, am I bored or what?)

~Holly~

Copyright Holly Niemann 2008

6 comments:

Rosalind said...

most of us get that bored- they don't write great poetry with their time though!

BACH said...

Hey, Thanks Rosalind! ^_^
Thanks very sweet of you!




~Holly~

PurpleBecca said...

That was wonderful Holly, you should keep writing and keep everything. Its fun to look back to see how you felt when you were younger, plus I've been able to re-work a few poems I wrote in highschool for creative writing assignments in classes I've taken at college.

BACH said...

Thanks Becca!
Haha, A couple of months ago, my mom pulled out a note book of some of her old poems. I was surprised.
Why was I surprised, you may ask?
Her artistic abilities flow through a paint brush (usually on our walls) and I didn't think of her as a writer.
They were really good too.
So I guess I should save my writings for my future kids...maybe.

Thanks again!

^_^

~Holly~

PurpleBecca said...

It is interesting how creative people can be creative in almost any endeavor.

But...on the other hand...my mom found some poems a few years ago that were never meant for her eyes! Be careful where you keep things!

By the way, I gave you a little shout out in my most recent post.

BACH said...

Hey, Thanks Becca! Haha, my mom has read most of my poems, they aren't as deep as they may sound. XD
Thanks for the shout-out too!!!!

~Holly~