B*A*C*H's Blogtastical Playlist


Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Then new iPod nano. Everyone who wants one raise your hand. *Raises hand*



OK... so like just about everyone else these days, I have an iPod. I got the second newest version of the nano. The one that came out last year around this time.


I really should've waited to get this new nano. It's fantastic. And it comes in every color your little heart could desire. The new features are awesome.


It has some similarities to the amazing iPod Touch. You can add apps and when you tilt the screen the screen changes to suit whichever way you turn it, and, get this, when you shake it, IT SHUFFLES THE SONGS.


That has got to be one of the coolest things I've ever seen in my entire life. For real. I want one so bad. A pink one. They are awesome, but it would be wasteful to have 3 iPods now wouldn't it? Which is exactly why the thoughts in brain are telling me to sell both my current iPod nano and my ever trusty iPod Mini.


Should I do it? I'm not sure. I really want to. Really bad.


Post your opinions on what I should do. Here is a pic of the newest addition to the iPod family.

Maybe by some crazy miracle I'll get it.
Edit as of 9:31pm: Just received news that Panic At The Disco lead vocalist, Brendon Urie, will be performing guest vocals, playing the piano and GROWLING *faints* on the new Fall Out Boy record Folie A Deux. DID I NOT TOTALLY PREDICT THIS AND WISH FOR IT?!?!?!?!?!?!
I. AM. SO. GOOD. ;]
Your blogging friend who seriously loves the new iPod nano,
***AshLee***

No comments: