B*A*C*H's Blogtastical Playlist


Thursday, September 4, 2008

School. Why must these people make things so difficult.

Why? Why must school be so annoyingly time consuming. Why do teachers find it necessary to give us quizzes and test? Do they not know that we cram it into our brains from 15 minutes-2 hours and then forget it all once our names are on the paper and turn it in? Then we just have to remember it for a final at Christmas time that costs up to like 50% of our grade. Then we forget it all over the break and start the cycle all over again. Then summer comes and everyone forgets just about everything they've learned. It's SO STUPID.
And why does school have to start so early?!?!?! Why can it not just start at like noon. OR we could go from like 7am to 6pm 3 days a week. We would have about the exact same time of school spent and teachers would never have to give homework b/c we'd have plenty of time to do it in our 12 hour day. It makes so much more sense. Life would be WAY less stressful...
This all spawns from the fact that I have 2 tests and 2 quizzes tomorrow and other homework that's due on top of that. It's ridiculous. I used to love school. Now I HATE IT. I don't want to go. If it weren't for the fact that it's my only ticket to getting what I want in life since none of my family is super rich or famous, and I myself have no talents that could make me famous. Oh well.
So I guess I must hit the incredibly boring books and make my way in life. All I want to do is sleep. But can I sleep? NO!! B/C TEACHERS INSIST ON GIVING US STUPID HOMEWORK.
And did I mention the fact that the backpacks are super heavy and pain my already worsened back?????? School is the dumbest idea ever. The scientists need to hurry up and invent a microchip you put in your brain that automatically makes you know everything.
Wouldn't that be convenient? So if any super Science geniuses are reading this you need to get to working 'cause I'm sick of studying. READY, SET, INVENT.
OK. That was stupid. A sure sign I need sleep, but let me remind you that I CANNOT!!!!
Wow. I use the pronouns "I" and "me" a lot. Does that make me self absorbed? Maybe. Oh well.
This lyric describes my day: "I'm hopelessly hopeful, you're just hopeless enough."
Thought for the day: "Which came first: The music or the misery?"
Quote of the day: "We're all a bit bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it." ~ The Breakfast Club.

OK... that's enough of my sleep deprived rambling. I'm gonna go study *vomits* and listen to music. Oh, and drink some Dr. Pepper.
your ridiculously tired and chicken deprived blogger,
***AshLee***

1 comment:

Hann. said...

Totally true haha <3

btw~ hi! :]