B*A*C*H's Blogtastical Playlist


Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Love/hate relationships and FOB. It makes sense in a crazy way. I promise.

Love/hate relationships. What can I say? I have a lot. Let me give you a small list...
1. The internet: I love the internet. I absolutely love it. Without it I wouldn't know about the happenings of my favorite bands and news about fun stuff and Facebook. I love all this stuff. But, I hate the internet. It NEVER works. It messes up all the time. It takes forever to load and it's slow. It gets on my nerves so bad!!! This relationship changes from day to day.
2. Technology: It is sooo unruly. Technology NEVER listens. It is disobedient. But again I don't know if i could live without technology. It completes my life. It is so awesome. The best and most "obedient" type of technology is the iPod. My iPod is fantastic. I would die without it. Seriously. Music is like air. It's essential to life. anyway...
3. Myself: Emo much? Haha. I mean honestly. Who doesn't love and hate themselves all at the same time?
4. iTunes: MINE CRASHES ALL THE TIME! yet at the same time i love it b/c without it my iPod would be musicless.
5. Cell phones: Txting is good. Calling people is good. The fact that mine break all the time, obnoxious.

This was a most amazing day. Fall Out Boy released their single "I Don't Care" on their website. It's great. Go check it out at www.falloutboyrock.com... It's so good. I cannot wait till "Folie A Deux". It's French for the maddness shared by 2. How do I say it? I'm not sure....
So how does FOB tie into the love/hate message above? Well, duh. I love them. But I hate that they don't come out with their new CD till November. Makes sense huh?
Peace, love and music,
***AshLee**

5 comments:

BACH said...

you're so not joe!!!

BACH said...

SOMEBODY DID NOT LEAVE THEIR NAME AT THE BOTTOM OF THEIR POST LIKE WE AGREED UPON!

~Holly~

BACH said...

Or comment rather.

~Holly~

BACH said...

I wasn't trying to be Joe. I was being me. That's what it's like in my brain.
***AshLee***

BACH said...

haha ok just makin sure u kno!!
*~Caroline~*