B*A*C*H's Blogtastical Playlist


Tuesday, September 9, 2008

This is your spine. It's connected to your back. Appreciate it.

Ok... so today was one glorious night without *a bunch* of homework. I don't consider reading unless I will be quizzed or tested over it homework. So in that case (I'm pretty sure) I have no homework.
Sometimes I want to smack people so hard they'll still feel it when they're dead. One of those times is right now. But on a few happier, less annoying notes, Halloween is a little over a month away, FOB's new CD comes out in less than 2 months and the single off of Folie A Deux, "I Don't Care", was released yesterday evening. Yes, I already have it, and yes it is truly fantastic. One of the most beautiful voices in the business. And one final note about "I Don't Care", yes I pretty much already know all the words. :] haha.
Yay!! It's almost Halloween. I love Halloween. I'm especially excited this year to be able to have something to do without something with my fellow BACH homies without having other plans screw them up. My official costume (as of now. My costumes change a lot before being finalized) is Butters the Pink and Black Butterfly. It's an inside joke. You wouldn't get it if you aren't inside. Hopefully I'll be getting the stuff for it tomorrow. Hopefully. There is no guarantee. All other details are being witheld from everyone. Yes, everyone. That means you too, fellow members of BACH. There is only one other person who knows the knitty gritty details. And she won't tell you. Who is it? You'll never know.
Well, I hope everyone has a great rest of the day and rest of the week.
Quote of the day: "I. Don't. Care what you think. As long as it's about me."~ "I Don't Care" by Fall Out Boy
Word of the day: Triskaidekaphobia- the [irrational] fear of the number 13.
Thought for the day: About Brittney Spears thanking God in her acceptance speeches at the VMAs on Sunday for "Best Pop Video" [which should've gone to Panic At The Disco], "She needs Jesus. They deserved it more than B.S. Her initials stand for something, too. That should tell ya somethin'." ~ a *paraphrased* quote by Caroline.
Lyric of the day: "Proclamation of Emancipation. Oh. Dear. Lord." ~ "Catch Me If You Can" by FOB featuring Travie from GCH. It's hilarious. It really has no significance to life at all.
I'm gonna go listen to that song now. Ok. Bye.
Your blogger who is happy b/c she got to wear a hoodie and eat chicken today,
***AshLee***

2 comments:

BACH said...

Hey! I like that quote!
It sounds so familiar.... ;)





~Holly~

BACH said...

love this post!!! Hope you have a good day!!!
~* Caroline *~