B*A*C*H's Blogtastical Playlist


Monday, September 15, 2008

Let's get together and laugh at stupid people! - A post by Holly

Well ok, I'll come right out and say that I am a Republican, and as a republican I find the things coming out of celebrities mouths getting more idiotic with each syllable.

Take this quote by Pam Anderson:

“I can’t stand her (Palin). She can suck it!”

WOW! Your intelligent vocabulary is so overwhelming! Please enlighten us with your intellectual insight everyday! (It'll give me more to laugh at.)

To Lindsay Lohan who said to Palin:
"...stop posing for the tabloids, you're a VP canidate, not a celebrity."
(We wouldn't want anybody to encroach on your new area of expertise, now would we?)

Eva Longoria says:
"After four years of sex and treachery in Desperate Housewives, I thought I was a perfect pick for vice president."
(After four years of watching your treachery I didn't think you were that desperate.)

For fear of posting every quote I have heard and making fun of them (which would make for a VERY long post), I shall call it the night.

Hope you have a great night!

Thanks for reading!

~Holly~

No comments: