B*A*C*H's Blogtastical Playlist


Tuesday, September 30, 2008

FALL TIME!!!!

Oh my gosh . don't ya'll just love fall time? I do and I love that it's been getting colder!! My favorite thing to do is curl up on the couch with a book, by the fire and just read, oh yeah and get one of those gigantic mugs and drink some hot chocolate!!! Yum I'm gettin excited just thinkin about it. I don't know where you're from or how ya'll celebrate fall in ya'lls town , but in where I'm from e have a fall festival where all the shops set up booths and sell stuff and create a scarecrow. Then a band plays and the choir from the high school sings a song. It's soo much fun!!!! Then for christmas we have a parade and the "bakery" opens and they sell all this yummy food. Ohh it's sooo good!!! Well I'm watchin CSI NY right now so I better go.I love that show!!! Along with CSI and CSI Miami and House, oh they are s good!!!! Well comment if ya want!
~* Caroline *~

No comments: