B*A*C*H's Blogtastical Playlist


Saturday, September 27, 2008

Stock market crash '08? no. For me it's computer crash '08.

Ok. So not only have I been grounded for a week (ok, so I was only like a little grounded b/c I could get on the computer at school during computer class and have time to do basically everything.. Except update the blog.), but my computer came within this close to crashing today. My predictions will be that my computer is going to crash by the end of the year and I will be able to buy no new hoodies or shoes or anything and will have to buy a new computer.
Computers are crazy. They make no sense. That is the main motivator in me staying in Computer Lit even though I never signed up for it.
Anyway... In a much more positive note, the video for the first single off Fall Out Boy's newest cd (Folie A Deux) released yesterday. It is hilarious. Check it out on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z1wyXxmnEw
Believe me, you will not regret it.
Well, I have no homework this weekend. So I'm going to go chill. Plus, I'm dogsitting for my stepsister. AND, I got a coloring book today of all the Disney princesses. Yes, I'm a dork like that. Have a great weekend!!!

Quote of the day (paraphrased and summarized a bit): "People just don't care anymore. The world is just like 'Me, me, me, me, me.'"~ Patrick Stump. I agree completely with you.

Lyric of the day: "Saturdayyyyyy. When these open doors were open ended. Saturdayyyyyyy."~ "Saturday" by Fall Out Boy (album: Take This To Your Grave)

Word of the day: Choose your own and post it in the comments. Here's mine: Hoodie (not like everyone already knows what that means. Make sure yours is intelligent and something new.)
Used in a sentence- "Clandestine Industries and Rue 21 make the best hoodies in the world."


Ok. I'm gonna go now. The coloring book is beckoning from the other room. And there are 3 flies bugging around my room. They must be dead. Good day to you.
Your blogging friend who is about to kill flies and color,
***AshLee***
P.S. Oh my goodness!! I'm watching House. I think this girl's brain just exploded out of her head. I'm gonna watch and see. Comment if you've seen this episode.

4 comments:

BACH said...

WOW! You're about to color in a Disney Princesses coloring book?!?!?!?
......


May I join you?
XD

Hmmm...my word for the day-
Groovy- an adjective describing something or someone who Holly thinks is awesome.
-We're so groovy because we like to color.-


~Holly~

BACH said...

UR SOOOO WEIRD!!!!!

BACH said...

This and tht last post is and was from me, Caroline.
AshLee u arent supposed to sound so wordy!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm a wordy person sometimes. Not all the time. Just sometimes.
***AshLee***