B*A*C*H's Blogtastical Playlist


Saturday, September 20, 2008

44 days is just too long. And 40 days is just too long. Waiting sucks, but I'm super impatient.

Why must life have a "hurry up and wait" way about it? why?????????? WHY I ASK YOU????
Halloween is in like 4 days and I'm ready to wear my Little Mermaid outfit. Yes. I'm gonna be Ariel. And know what else? Folie a Deux comes out in 44 days. Which is just too long, and I got the OK from me madre today to go right after school and get it on November 4th. YAY!!!
Waiting sucks. Surprises suck. A lot of things about life suck. But what rocks are iPods, friends, family and fantastic pets. AND HOODIES, and chicken.. and Dr. Pepper, and music and clothes and the color pink and shopping................... lots of stuff... The goods about living far outweigh the bad. And what's best about life is God. Just gonna throw that out there.
Anyway.... Well, this blog post doesn't match my semi good mood. Maybe it's b/c my mom is blasting country music in the other room, and my fantastic music cannot drown it out. Darn it. well, I'm gonna go and silence the crap playing in the room. Adios amigos.
Your impatient blogging friend,
***AshLee***

2 comments:

BACH said...

Halloween is in 4 days AshLee?
:P
Lol.
Ugh....Country Music....
I SUPER excited about Halloween!! I can't get the song "This is Halloween" out of my head. I keep singing "I am the who when you call 'Who's there'..." over and over again.
But hey. That's better then the Kitt. E. Kat Man Song.
*Suhdders*
Never again AshLee...Never again....

~Holly~

BACH said...

I'm*