B*A*C*H's Blogtastical Playlist


Monday, September 1, 2008

Music

Hey there, i was watchin the Tenn football game, but i decided to write instead.
I love music, it's so amazing, i seriously don't know what I would do without it! My favorite genres are country and rock. Love Rascal Flatts and Lady A and Josh Turner, etc. Love
Panic At The Disco, The Cab and Fall Out Boy, etc. They are all just so great! Can't wait till Fall Out Boy's new c.d. and tour or The Cab and Panic At The Disco and other artist's Rock Band tour, even though no one is coming to Tn...yet. I love all these artists. Who are some of your favorites? Leave a comment and tell us who you like and why. We are always up for new bands to listen to! If you have never heard of any of these bands, I reccomend them, but remember, keep your mind open. When I first heard Panic At The Disco, The Cab, and Fall Out Boy I didn't like them, but my friends kept "forcing" them upon me and now I LOVE THEM!!! Post your favorite artists and tell us why you like em.
*~ Caroline ~*

1 comment:

TheSupervisor said...

I am sitting beside Holly, supervising the blog because I am VERY good at parental supervision.
And I'll ALWAYS be very good at parental supervision...although I have heard opinions to the contrary.

So supervise that people!

Supervising,
Katherine The Supervisor