B*A*C*H's Blogtastical Playlist


Monday, September 1, 2008

A note to the Twilight fans....A Post By Holly

Dear Fellow Twilight Fans,
As I'm sure you know, Stephenie Meyer has recently decided to postpone her work on Midnight Sun..... indefinitely. When I first heard this I was terribly saddened by this news and slightly angered, but then I read the blog post on her official website. The air of that post was so depressing, it almost broke my heart to see just how hard the manuscript leak hit her. I know a lot of you are angry, whether it be at Mrs. Meyer for foregoing her work on this book or at the group that basically stole Meyer's hard work, but right now, I think she really needs our support.
As a writer, I know how this would affect me and knowing that my fans were upset with what I thought was my only option at the time, it would send me into a spiraling depression.
So, let's send her our support and best wishes, I'm sure she must need it right now.

Here is an address to send supportive letters:

Stephenie Meyer-
Little, Brown and Company
237 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017
USA

(Source: www.fanmail.biz)


Here is the link to her response about the leak:
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html

Thanks for reading.

~Holly~

No comments: