B*A*C*H's Blogtastical Playlist


Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sickness

Ugh!!!! Don't ya just hate being sick?!?!?!?!?!?! Well I do and I've been sick since last last Tuesday!!! Everytime I cough I think of that mucus commercial, you know the one with that green round thing that's supposed to be a representation of that junk stuck in your throat. Anyway i went to the doctor and he used all these big words like Upper Respitory Infection for sinus infection and stuff like that. I think that doctors get paid for how much they confuse a person!! Cause everytime I leave a docotor's office I'm confused!!! He gave me this medicene that makes me dizzy, drowsy, and dry-mouthed (thirsty a lot). So yesterday I was feeling good enough to do something, but not good enough to do something about it. I was supposed to go to a friend's house on Friday night, but my mom said no, that she wanted me to go with her to Memphis. Ends up we don't go because she think I'm too sick and she had other stuff to do. So anyway... we ended up going to Wal-Mart cuz I wanted to spend some money. For some reason spending money makes me feel better, in fact it makes every girl feel better. Although I'm not sure why, but it just does. So my mom and I are on our way to Wal-Mart and I'm drivin. I feel AWFUL and the road is going blurry. My mom was like "Oh my gosh, pull over!!!!!" I told her no, I would let her drive on the way home. So we get to Wal-Mart and I ended up buying a REALLY REALLY REALLY cute, red purse and some brown shoes. I felt better, but I DID NOT drive home. Well I think I've rambled on enough plus I'm tired and have to go to school tomorrow, UGH!!!!!!!! Well until next time.

~* Caroline *~

2 comments:

BACH said...

Spending money does not make me feel better, haha, Route 44 Diet Cokes do though! :D Mi gusta el Route 44 drink-o's.

BACH said...

Last post from Holly. XD
~Holly~