B*A*C*H's Blogtastical Playlist


Monday, September 1, 2008

Well, it's just me. Leaving my very first blog post. What am I gonna say? Who knows.

hello everyone...
well, I say everyone... there probably isn't really anyone... anyways.
so this is my first blog post on here... all by me self. I don't really have much to say... other than that I'm completely excited for the new Fall Out Boy record that drops November 4th. That's the best thing happening on Election day.
If you are a fan and you haven't downloaded the mixtape yet then you should b/c it will blow your face off. :] it's good. I promise. I cannot wait for the cd.. it's gonna be amazing. I know it. those guys always cook something insane up for their cds.
I personally am hoping for a duet with Panic At The Disco's Brendon Urie. but then again, most fans have been anxiously awaiting that duet. They performed on The Cab's song "One Of THOSE Nights" but they weren't singing together. Dang it. That's like the musical duo of my dreams.
Anyway... I've typed quite a lot for havin absolutely nothing to say... I really would love some chicken and a Dr. Pepper right now. it sounds yummy. Particularly chick-fil-a chicken. Mmmm. Yummy.
Well, that's all I feel like typing for today. Hope all you little punks had a good labor day weekend. Ha. Like anyone other than my other 3 friends are actually reading this. I'm gonna go listen to music now.
Your music obsessed blogger (no i couldn't think of anything better. give me a break. I'm tired.),
***AshLee***
p.s.- helpful beauty tip for girls: shaving your legs with conditioner is the best idea ever. it makes your legs silky and smooth.

1 comment:

BACH said...

Chick-Fil-A chicken IS good, isn't it? You need to try Bojangles. YUM.


~Holly~