B*A*C*H's Blogtastical Playlist


Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Biggest Rip-Off Since Gas Prices....A Rant By Holly

The Fair.
Ok.
Really?
MUST we bring our entire fortunes with us to cover the charges the fair throws in our direction?
Here is how I'll some up the expenses at the fair for you:
  • Entry Fee: $5
  • Price for 20 tickets: $20
  • Price for more tickets after you spent the last batch on one ride: $10
  • Food: $9
  • Being lured into a balloon popping side game: $20
  • Realizing that the money you just spent could get you into Disney World: Priceless.
So here's a fair warning to everyone reading this: Save your money, go to Orlando instead.

~Holly~

P.S.-
Did I mention that I was about to go all crazy white girl on the game vendors? How many times must I say "NO THANK YOU! I DON'T WANT TO PLAY YOUR RIP OFF OF A GAME!"

No comments: