B*A*C*H's Blogtastical Playlist


Monday, September 1, 2008

My New Hobby-

Hello peoples! This is Holly! *Waves to her fans*
I'm just writing to ramble about my new hobby, which is making up idiotic, corny, pointless jokes that still make you laugh.
And they are potato jokes, nonetheless.
What's that?
You would like to hear one of my fabulous potato jokes?
Well, sorry, you can't, I'm going to write a Joke Book.
I can see it now! I'll be published! I'll be the source of all the jokes of the elementary school playground. That didn't come out right.
Anyway, keep an eye out for my new book! I'll even sign it for you!
FOR FREE!
I mean, you still have to pay for the book, I'm going to sign it for free though!
FREE! That's right! FREE! F-R-E-E, FREEEEEEEEEEE!

Alright, I'm outie.
How about that for a first impression?
Horrible, ain't it?

Peace, Love and Cheese.
~Holly~

No comments: