B*A*C*H's Blogtastical Playlist


Friday, September 19, 2008

Halloween Par-tay - A Post By Holly

Hola folks! If you have read previous posts, then you will more than likely know that WE (B*A*C*H) are having a Halloween party.
No. You're not invited. Haha, if we actually *knew* you, you might be invited. Maybe.
Anyway, we/I am in desperate need of Halloween Party activities/songs.

Here are the songs I have for the party playlist:
  • This is Halloween (What a shocker.) - A cover by Panic At The Disco
  • What's This - The cover by Fall Out Boy
  • Walking on Air - Kerli
  • The Piano Knows Something I Don't (Maybe) - Panic At The Disco

And that's all I have. I would like some creepy/Halloween-ish like songs for this playlist. Any suggestions?

Ok, as far as activities go:

  • Costume Contest

Yep....any suggestions would be most appreciated.

And that's all she wrote.

Later gators!

~Holly~

2 comments:

Rosalind said...

you could have a pumpkin pie throw/

BACH said...

Ehhh....I think that might be too messy...only slightly though ;)

Thanks for the Suggestion!


~Holly~