B*A*C*H's Blogtastical Playlist


Monday, October 13, 2008

The world is so unfair. Things just never seem to go my way.

Well, ok.
This is gonna be short and not so sweet:
1.) Folie A Deux is not coming out Nov. 4th as planned. This has upset BACH (or at least ABC. I am unsure of the H, but I'm sure it will somewhat bum her out.
2.) Bands never come anywhere near enough for me to go see them. It is highly unfair. I am distraught at this.
I have waited 3 long years to attend a Panic At The Disco concert, and have yet to see them. Oh how unfair it is that they have all gazed at the hotness of Brendon Urie live and most of them don't even care.
Ok, rant over.

in other Panic news...
The video for their 3rd single off of Pretty. Odd., "Northern Downpour", is being released in a few days. It gives me something to look forward to, but it also seems strange. Panic is in the desert playing as a man digs a hole around them, and as the man digs this hole, the dirt turns into lyrics.
Random much?
Your depressed and amazingly confused blogging friend,
***AshLee***

No comments: