B*A*C*H's Blogtastical Playlist


Monday, October 6, 2008

I'd chime in, "haven't you people ever heard of, updating your fricken blog?" by... AshLee

Well. It's been a while since you've truly heard from any of us.
So I just figured I'd do a quick update since I have no homework and can think of nothing to do.
Things happening in my life....
1. ACT prep day was today at school. Required. School wide. In every major, core subject. (Math, science, etc.). Dots... makes me want to change the blog background. Imagine my attitude the day of the real one. Everything I own with dots will be gone. Along with everything that goes with it. This is bad b/c I own a great deal of polka dotted stuff. Like my make up bag [bad thing to get rid of], shirts, earrings, skirts, ribbons for my hair. Lots of polka dots. Anyway.. moving on.
2. Soon I shall be ordering my class ring. Everyone else [who was getting one] ordered theirs from the school, but they, being ridiculously expensive, are not what I'm going to get b/c I'm cheap like that.
3. I have to stand in front of at least 20 people tomorrow night. I have a terrible fear of public speaking, stage fright, etc. This is bad.
4. Technology drives me bonkers. Yes, bonkers. I think I've dedicated an entire blog post to that once... anyway.
5. Music is fantastic. Without it, I would probably go insane. TV is uninteresting to me. According to our English teacher, music is the modern form of poetry. Good thing I've always loved poetry. Especially Holly's. Hers are good. My poems are bad. They'd never see the light of.... this blog.
6. My family that I would rather not see (well, actually, I like them. It's just one thing in particular that drives me crazy.) is coming to town soon. Yippee.
7. I don't want to have homework tomorrow. We will, considering that we had ACT prep all day today. Joy. It made it feel like Friday b/c we did nothing. I actually said it was Friday. It made me so sad. Curse you all for confusing me.
8. Folie A Deux comes out in 28 days. It's less than a month now. This fills me with a great joy that is unimagineable to most people, being it has been over a year since I've gotten a full CD of new songs from [one of] my favorite band.
9. As soon as this boat departs for sea [in case you're missing the metaphor, as soon as I graduate or move off for college] I'm getting pink, like super hot pink {think highlighter}, extensions and dying my hair black. It's a crazy dream I must fulfill.
10. I really want it to be Oct. 30th, then Halloween; I really want it to be November 4th so I can get Folie A Deux. Otherwise, that day is gonna be a major... letdown... and I want it to be Thanksgiving. And finally, I really want it to be Christmas so I can see my family.
There's more I want. I just won't waste your time. Nor do I feel like telling you. ;) haha.
Word of the day: Stalker. Used in a sentence~ "The girl whose story was the first passage on the practice ACT was a stalker. She watched her neighbors through their windows that she could see into from her fire escape, and called herself a part of their unknown family. STALKER"
Quote(s) of the day: "I'd do anything to be a star. Anything.~ Brendon Urie. *Ryan takes mic from Brendon* "If you're watching this, I'd do anything to be on TV. Anything."~ Ryan Ross.
"Why, it'd look like a zoraph and sound like a dinglehoop."~Jon Walker (all of Panic At The Disco).
Song of the day: "Not A Second To Waste" by A Rocket To The Moon [it's been stuck in my head all day. Check this band out. They're good.]
You're unbelievably longwinded, blogging friend,
***AshLee***

P.S. This is for the girls of BACH.... I was reading an interview and it reminded me [in a pretty. odd. way] that I love my friends and I'd be lost without y'all. Thanks for always bein there for me and supportin me. Love y'all. :)

No comments: