B*A*C*H's Blogtastical Playlist


Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Good news, bad news and ideas

Ok, usually I'm the person to take bad news first but that just won't flow right if I tell it first.
Good news: Folie A Deux has a release date now!! YAY!
Bad news: It's not till December 16th.
More good news: New FOB song called "What A Catch, Donnie" is available on iTunes.
Aside from the golden and beautiful vocie of FOB vocalist Patrick Stump, it features the guest vocals of Elvis Costello, Panic At The Disco's Brendon Urie *swoon*, Cobra Starship's Gabe Saporta, The Academy Is...'s William Beckett, The Cab's Alex DeLeon, and Doug (an artist on Decaydance).
Each of the singer sings a song from every Fall Out Boy album ever released dating back to their oldest, Evening Out With Your Girlfriend (which they often don't discuss b/c their drummer Andy Hurley was not present on this album, but it's still FOB), at the end of the song. All of the tracks are kinda hard to pick out b/c they're being sang all at the same time.
here's the song breakdown of who sings what just incase you decide to check it out:
Gabe Saporta: Sings the chorus of "Where Is Your Boy Tonight/Grand Theft Autumn" off of the FOB cd Take This To Your Grave.
Brendon Urie: Sings the chorus of the popular song, that most anyone has heard, "Dance Dance" off of the FOB album From Under The Cork Tree.
Alex DeLeon: Sings the chorus of FOB's other extremely popular song "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs" off of the album Infinity On High.
Travis McCoy: Sings the chorus from what is probably the most popular Fall Out Boy song, "Sugar, We're Going Down" of of From Under The Cork Tree.
William Beckett: sings the chorus of FOB's oldest song, "Growing Up" off of Evening Out With Your Girlfriend.
Mr. Elvis Costello does the honor of singing the intro to this new song and the chorus to their second newest song, "Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown On A Bad Bet".
This song is probably going to be the song that's last on the record. It sounds like the end to a CD to me.

Anyway... enough of my commentary on my new favorite song.
Ideas? What are these ideas I speak of? I speak of maybe, let me repeat MAYBE, doing my own blog? I wouldn't ditch this blog, I would just have my own too.
What do you think?
Well, off to do homework and work on a super hero costume.
Your tired and bored blogging friend,
***AshLee***

No comments: