B*A*C*H's Blogtastical Playlist


Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Post From the Grounded Girl...With the required permission. - A Post By Holly

Hello Bloggers!
I'M BACK!!!
For now, anyway.
And let me say, boy have I missed blogging.
Well, are you wondering what you have missed in my life?
No?
Well, listen anyway-
I went to Nashville for the Presidential debate last week, it was fun/scary.
Most of the "Other Side" was extremely rude (and extremely tall! There was one girl there that was like 6 ft 5"!) and even physically threatened one of our friends we made there.
It was just disturbing....
My mid-term is due tomorrow for Integrated Software Applications! We had to make up our own business and make a brochure, excel workbook, and power point presentation for it! It was kinda of fun, actually.

OH OH OH!!!
Guess what?
Halloween is in 16 days!!!!!!!!!!!!
If my math is correct.
Grrr...math.
I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE HALLOWEEN PARTY!
It shall be fun.

In other news-
Caroline has been converted into a Twilight fanatic!!!!!!
Mission Acomplished.
Now to get Bailey to read them....

Oh, btw, Caroline started her own blog, talking about the lively adventure that is, everyday life!
http://southerngirl17.blogspot.com/
AshLee started her own blog too - she'll have to give you the name- but she will still be posting on BACH's Blog frequently.
As will I.
When I get off groundation, that is.

Being grounded is not fun.

I miss my iPod....

Alright, I'll stop on with my ramble-some rants!
Thanks for listening, I'm here all week!

Your grounded blogger friend,
~Holly~

2 comments:

PurpleBecca said...

Sorry you're grounded Holly, but I hope your project went all smoothly!

all the best,
PurpleBecca

Unknown said...

Thanks Becca! ^_^